Adrafinil is a nootropic used for promoting alertness and preventing feelings of sleepiness. People also use this drug to increase their focus, support memory, and experience an improved learning capacity. In the body, this drug has a short half-life: however, when it’s converted into Modafinil, it has a longer half-life which means longer effects. Keep reading to learn more info about Adrafinil:
Benefits of Adrafinil
If you are in the market for this kind of smart drug, here are the benefits you can expect from it:
- Promotes Alertness and Wakefulness. Unlike other stimulants, Adrafinil promotes wakefulness and alertness without the jittery and hyperactivity. Most of those who have tried this drug reported a sense of mental clarity, an ability to stay away longer without feeling sleepy, and an increased ability to concentrate.
- A lot of people even reported that the drug has made them more aware of their surroundings and helped them better cope with daytime sleepiness.
- Increase Mental Clarity. A lot of Adrafinil users report feelings of increased mental acuity. In studies using dogs, the drug was found to increase their ability to learn a new task. Also, Adrafinil is found to cause a long-lasting increase in high-frequency brain activity.
- Improve Mood. This benefit results from having a clear mind and a high level of energy. Without feeling groggy or exhausted, any person is expected to have a good mood. Metabolized Adrafinil releases serotonin that alleviates anxiety and helps you feel more relaxed.
- Increase Energy. As a stimulant, Adrafinil increases blood flow to the brain that leads to many cognitive benefits including an increase in overall mental energy levels. It works by stimulating the increased production of dopamine, norepinephrine, and histamine which all correlate to energy levels and wakefulness.
The drug is legal in the United States and other countries. It is effective and safe to use and can be bought without a prescription. But, users must take precautions when taking it because of the risk of liver issues when used for a long period of time. It is recommended to begin with the lowest dose of about 100mg to 150mg. You can gradually increase your dosage as necessary. The maximum dosage is 300 mg which should not be exceeded without a consultation with a doctor. An on-off cycle is an excellent way to prevent the buildup of unhealthy enzymes. You can find a lot of reviews online to know more about how to safely take Adrafinil.